List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lachlan Mulcahy Date:August 11 2004 12:37pm
Subject:RE: R: On the licensing once again
View as plain text
You're overcomplicating things here..

MySQL is either one license or the other. If for any reason you're required
to have a licensed copy of the MySQL server on a particular machine and you
buy a licensed copy for it. It remains a licensed copy.. whether you use any
additional closed, open or otherwise licensed applications with it is
completely up to you, since you now own a license you can do whatever you
want really. The fact remains that the server in question is a licensed
copy.

Lachlan