List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 10 2004 12:46pm
Subject:Re: get extended infos over table-columns
View as plain text

> YES! but these statement DON'T return my needed
> infos("maximumDataLength", "numericPrecision", "numericScale")!!!

Sure they do - in column "Type".

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

> Martijn Tonies schrieb am 10.08.2004 14:27:
>

> >>yes!!
> >>

> >Did you find
> >SHOW [FULL] COLUMNS FROM <tablename>
> >
> >I know I did when looking through the docs...

Thread
get extended infos over table-columnsMichael Seele10 Aug
  • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMartijn Tonies10 Aug
    • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMichael Seele10 Aug
  • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMartijn Tonies10 Aug
    • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMichael Seele10 Aug
  • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMartijn Tonies10 Aug
    • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsSGreen10 Aug