List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 10 2004 12:27pm
Subject:Re: get extended infos over table-columns
View as plain text

> yes!!

Did you find
SHOW [FULL] COLUMNS FROM <tablename>

I know I did when looking through the docs...

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
get extended infos over table-columnsMichael Seele10 Aug
  • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMartijn Tonies10 Aug
    • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMichael Seele10 Aug
  • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMartijn Tonies10 Aug
    • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMichael Seele10 Aug
  • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsMartijn Tonies10 Aug
    • Re: get extended infos over table-columnsSGreen10 Aug