List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:August 9 2004 3:38pm
Subject:Re: Selecting data from 2 tables.
View as plain text
Hi,

> God, I feel real stupid this morning and know I should know this. I have
> 2 tables in the same database and I'm trying to select distinct data from
> a row with the same name in each table.
>
> SELECT DISTINCT company FROM pages, pdflog ORDER BY company ASC
>
> I'm missing something I'm sure because it doesn't work.

Feel stupid again ;-)

Where's your JOIN?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Selecting data from 2 tables.Ed Curtis9 Aug
  • Re: Selecting data from 2 tables.Martijn Tonies9 Aug
    • Re: Selecting data from 2 tables.Ed Curtis9 Aug
    • Re: Selecting data from 2 tables.SGreen9 Aug