List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:kc68 Date:August 7 2004 2:06am
Subject:Finding Database and Tables
View as plain text
I have mysql installed on a pc running Windows 98.  I recently had to
reformat a partitioned c drive.  My tables were stored in a database
called samp_db.  When I give the command "use samp_db" I get Error 1044:
Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database 'samp_db'  When I give
the command create database samp_db I get the same error message, and I
get the same when I try to create a database with another name.  How do I
create the database (and what is this
error)?  Can I get the tables back under samp_db (I saved all mysql files
to the d drive)?  Thanks in advance.

Ken
Thread
Finding Database and Tableskc687 Aug
  • Re: Finding Database and TablesEgor Egorov10 Aug