List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Mathis Date:August 5 2004 8:47pm
Subject:Re: problem with 4.1.3
View as plain text
after lokking at this, it appears that our float(11,9) columns cannot
store an number larger than 100 or smaller than -100. the database is
rounding the number! If we insert numbers -100 < x < 100, then its fine.

is there a configuration setting somewhere, or is this a known bug?

thanks

jeff

--
Jeff Mathis, Ph.D.			505-955-1434
Prediction Company			jmathis@stripped

Thread
problem with 4.1.3Jeff Mathis5 Aug
  • Re: problem with 4.1.3Jeff Mathis5 Aug
    • Re: problem with 4.1.3Dan Nelson5 Aug