List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Robert Reed Date:July 28 2004 3:09pm
Subject:Finding duplicate values in a column
View as plain text
This seems like it should be easy, and I'd be happy
for a simple reference to where in the manual or in
Paul's book I can find the answer.  I am wanting to
find basically the inverse of a SELECT DISTINCT
operation.  I have a table with a column labled
date_created.  I know that some records (about 30)
were created at the exact same time (to the second) as
another record.  I would like to find the records that
have a date_created value equal to another record.  Is
this possible in 3.23.54?

Thanks in advance

=====
Robert Reed