List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Mixon (qwest) Date:July 28 2004 11:40am
Subject:RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client output
View as plain text
Michael Stassen wrote:
> Paul DuBois wrote:
>
>> At 15:57 -0400 7/27/04, Michael Stassen wrote:
>>
>>> First, I should point out that I've never used mysql on Windows.
>>>
>>> The manual makes no mention that I can see of system not being
>>> supported on the Windows mysql client.  On the other hand, Windows
>>> is so different that I
>>
>> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysql_Commands.html says:
>>
>> The edit, nopager, pager, and system commands work only in Unix.
>>

> Well, there you have it.  I recommended that very page earlier in the
> thread, but somehow missed that line.  Thanks, Paul.
>
> Michael

Thanks to both of you. I know what my options are now. - Richard
Thread
How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)26 Jul
  • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
  • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputHarald Fuchs27 Jul
    • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
      • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputPKeane27 Jul
        • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
      • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
        • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
          • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)27 Jul
            • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen27 Jul
              • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputPaul DuBois28 Jul
                • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMichael Stassen28 Jul
                  • RE: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputqwest)28 Jul
      • Re: How to show comments/annotations in MySQL client outputMarkus Grossrieder27 Jul