List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leonardo Javier Belén Date:July 27 2004 8:04pm
Subject:A possible bug
View as plain text
Hi all,
    I am using MySQL ver. 4.1.3-beta on Windows 2000 pro and I found that,
whenever i try to export data using the "into outfile" clause of the select
command the server hangs and i need to restart the service. Has anyone faced
the same problem, and if it is, how have you resolve it?

    I think it is wrong because the same select string on MySQL ver. 4.0.20
works fine.

Leonardo J. Belén.

query mysql select query mysql select query mysql select query mysql select
query mysql select query mysql select query mysql select query mysql select
query mysql select query mysql select

Thread
Errcode: 27J S23 Jul
Re: Errcode: 27Aman Raheja23 Jul
Re: Errcode: 27J S24 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S24 Jul
  • Fulltext boolean search resultsleegold25 Jul
    • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsMichael Stassen25 Jul
      • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsleegold25 Jul
        • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsMichael Stassen25 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S26 Jul
  • how to deal with a string of categoriesMojtaba Faridzad26 Jul
    • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesBrent Baisley26 Jul
    • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesSGreen26 Jul
      • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesMojtaba Faridzad26 Jul
        • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesSGreen26 Jul
  • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesMartijn Tonies26 Jul
  • how to set timeout processMojtaba Faridzad27 Jul
    • /etc/my.cnfWolfgang Riedel27 Jul
      • Re: /etc/my.cnfWolfgang Riedel27 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S26 Jul
RE: how to set timeout processVictor Pendleton27 Jul
  • Re: how to set timeout processMojtaba Faridzad27 Jul
  • A possible bugLeonardo Javier Belén27 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S27 Jul
Re: A possible bugLeonardo Javier Belén28 Jul