List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wolfgang Riedel Date:July 27 2004 2:41pm
Subject:Re: /etc/my.cnf
View as plain text
> But I cannot configure some options in /etc/my.cnf:
> - with 'err-log' the server doesn't start
> - 'pid-file' and 'log-bin' will be ignored
sorry, it was a mistake of me: I'd used an option group [safe_mysqld]
instead of [mysqld_safe]
perhaps the starting procedure should inform me that there is some
garbage ...

Thanks,
Wolfgang

Thread
Errcode: 27J S23 Jul
Re: Errcode: 27Aman Raheja23 Jul
Re: Errcode: 27J S24 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S24 Jul
  • Fulltext boolean search resultsleegold25 Jul
    • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsMichael Stassen25 Jul
      • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsleegold25 Jul
        • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsMichael Stassen25 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S26 Jul
  • how to deal with a string of categoriesMojtaba Faridzad26 Jul
    • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesBrent Baisley26 Jul
    • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesSGreen26 Jul
      • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesMojtaba Faridzad26 Jul
        • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesSGreen26 Jul
  • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesMartijn Tonies26 Jul
  • how to set timeout processMojtaba Faridzad27 Jul
    • /etc/my.cnfWolfgang Riedel27 Jul
      • Re: /etc/my.cnfWolfgang Riedel27 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S26 Jul
RE: how to set timeout processVictor Pendleton27 Jul
  • Re: how to set timeout processMojtaba Faridzad27 Jul
  • A possible bugLeonardo Javier Belén27 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S27 Jul
Re: A possible bugLeonardo Javier Belén28 Jul