List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mojtaba Faridzad Date:July 27 2004 12:58pm
Subject:Re: how to set timeout process
View as plain text
Thanks Victor! when a process is running, I cannot stop it. before finding
the optimized query, I may run some queries which stop server to give the
service to the other users.

usually I find slow query when I have LEFT JOIN on a big table. I try not to
use left join by temporary tables or by programming.