List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wolfgang Riedel Date:July 27 2004 12:25pm
Subject:/etc/my.cnf
View as plain text
Hi,

I've installed MySQL-4.0.20 on Linux Fedora 1 as rpm from the download
area of www.mysql.com. The server starts and runs.
But I cannot configure some options in /etc/my.cnf:
- with 'err-log' the server doesn't start
- 'pid-file' and 'log-bin' will be ignored
- some other I must try in the next time ...
What's the matter with such options? How can I configure my environment?

Regards,
Wolfgang

Thread
Errcode: 27J S23 Jul
Re: Errcode: 27Aman Raheja23 Jul
Re: Errcode: 27J S24 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S24 Jul
  • Fulltext boolean search resultsleegold25 Jul
    • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsMichael Stassen25 Jul
      • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsleegold25 Jul
        • Re: Fulltext boolean search resultsMichael Stassen25 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S26 Jul
  • how to deal with a string of categoriesMojtaba Faridzad26 Jul
    • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesBrent Baisley26 Jul
    • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesSGreen26 Jul
      • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesMojtaba Faridzad26 Jul
        • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesSGreen26 Jul
  • Re: how to deal with a string of categoriesMartijn Tonies26 Jul
  • how to set timeout processMojtaba Faridzad27 Jul
    • /etc/my.cnfWolfgang Riedel27 Jul
      • Re: /etc/my.cnfWolfgang Riedel27 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S26 Jul
RE: how to set timeout processVictor Pendleton27 Jul
  • Re: how to set timeout processMojtaba Faridzad27 Jul
  • A possible bugLeonardo Javier Belén27 Jul
RE: Errcode: 27J S27 Jul
Re: A possible bugLeonardo Javier Belén28 Jul