List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Colin McKinnon Date:October 26 1999 3:16pm
Subject:Re: using radius server for user authentication
View as plain text
At 15:02 26/10/99 +0200, Uwe Pilz wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have the mysql server up and running on Suse-Linux 6.2 with apache and
>php.
>
>Is it possible to authenticate access to the databases with an existing
>radius server
>which already serves hundreds user accounts over Novell NDS ??
>Any websites regarding this problem ?
>I found only the other way: users in mysql db , but thats not my needs.
>
>Thank you for reply
>Uwe

<snip>
I suppose you could drop the user based MySQL authentication (use the same
account to do db access) and authenticate access to your programs using pam
- I think there's a radius module out there somewhere.

Colin

Thread
using radius server for user authenticationUwe Pilz26 Oct
  • Re: using radius server for user authenticationColin McKinnon26 Oct