List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ilya Obshadko Date:April 12 1999 12:06pm
Subject:Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and
without threads).
View as plain text
On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, terry jones wrote:

> Thanks for the answer Monty. Here's what happened.
>
> When I rebuilt with --enable-thread-safe-client I got a SEGV on
> behavior 1 (as well as 2, 3, 4), making things worse!

I got SIGBUS with --enable-thread-safe-client (stack problems?).

> However, when I changed my code to use your suggested
>
>    MYSQL *mysql = mysql_init((MYSQL *) 0);

I've missed the original posting about it... can anybody repeat - which
file(s) to be patched?

#-- Ilya Obshadko [IDO-RIPN] -------------------------------#
#-- email: ilya@stripped, ilya24@stripped -----------------#
#-- ICQ UIN: 10704338 --------------------------------------#

Thread
Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp12 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Aldrian Gintingsuka12 Apr
  • Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Michael Widenius12 Apr
  • Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones12 Apr
    • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Ilya Obshadko12 Apr
    • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).terry jones12 Apr
      • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).Ilya Obshadko12 Apr
      • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with andwithout threads).terry jones13 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).Ed Carp13 Apr
  • Re: Opening multiple MySQL connections in one program (with and without threads).terry jones14 Apr