List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Philippe Poelvoorde Date:July 12 2004 10:07am
Subject:Re: Server Crash
View as plain text
Hi,

After downgrading to the 4.0.15 provided by Mandrake, we found a more
explicit message : cannot found xxx function, which was one of our UDF.
we recompile the UDF with the extern "C" (not needed on our dev. server,
which is strange...), and everything is fine now.
When one query :
INSERT INTO func VALUES('myfunc_xxx',1,'libudf_cos.so','function');
are the .so tested and the function tested/loaded ? or do we have the
restart the server ?

--
Philippe Poelvoorde
COS Trading Ltd.