List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marvin Wright Date:July 9 2004 1:06pm
Subject:Linux 2GB Memory Limit
View as plain text
Hi,

Is there any work around for this yet where a process can not allocate more
than 2GB.
Can I upgrade my Redhat OS to any particular version ?

Many Thanks.

Marvin Wright
Flights Developer
Lastminute.com
mwright@stripped
+44 (0) 207 802 4543

http://www.star.net.uk
Linux 2GB Memory LimitMarvin Wright9 Jul
RE: Linux 2GB Memory LimitKevin Jackson9 Jul
RE: Linux 2GB Memory LimitMarvin Wright9 Jul
  • Re: Linux 2GB Memory LimitMarc Slemko9 Jul
    • PHP/MySQL TunnelingKaram Chand10 Jul
RE: Linux 2GB Memory LimitKevin Jackson9 Jul
RE: Linux 2GB Memory LimitMarvin Wright14 Jul
  • Re: Linux 2GB Memory LimitMarc Slemko14 Jul