List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql database
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:15:37 -0300
View as plain text
Hello Victor,
For your off-topic question, my problem is the same as the one described
here:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=28680

I can't access using 9.2. They say 9.2 is too new for current PHP versions.
I'll install an older version of the Oracle client and try again.
If I can't do it I'll be asking for additional ideas :)  (I'm pretty
comforable with C but I'm not sure what a MySQL UDF is, I've got to find it
out).
Thanks a lot,

--Claudio