List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Davies Date:July 7 2004 4:02pm
Subject:Re: How to query an oracle table from a mysql database
View as plain text
Try PHP, it has built in functions to access both DBs

HTH

Steve

Victor Pendleton wrote:

>You may want to look into using a programming language such as C or Java
>that communicates between both databases.

Thread
How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseUnknown Sender7 Jul
RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseVictor Pendleton7 Jul
  • Re: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseSteve Davies7 Jul
Re: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseMartin Gainty7 Jul
RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseUnknown Sender7 Jul
  • RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseJustin Swanhart7 Jul
  • "high priority" messages (Re: How to query an oracle table from a mysql database)Martijn Tonies7 Jul
RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databasePaul DuBois7 Jul