List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From: Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
Subject:How to query an oracle table from a mysql database
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:14:40 -0300
View as plain text
Good morning,
I need a MySQL database to be able to query a table in an Oracle database of
a remote host.
Is this possible? Could anybody tell me how to do it or where to find this
information?
Thanks in advance,

--Claudio
..

Thread
How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseUnknown Sender7 Jul
RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseVictor Pendleton7 Jul
  • Re: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseSteve Davies7 Jul
Re: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseMartin Gainty7 Jul
RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseUnknown Sender7 Jul
  • RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databaseJustin Swanhart7 Jul
  • "high priority" messages (Re: How to query an oracle table from a mysql database)Martijn Tonies7 Jul
RE: How to query an oracle table from a mysql databasePaul DuBois7 Jul