List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Bergen Date:July 4 2004 5:08pm
Subject:Re: date and time functions.
View as plain text
Date modification functions are listed in the manual here:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Date_and_time_functions.html

If you are just trying to add a year to a  column try something like this.

update table set col = col + interval 1 year;

-Eric

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 18:22:04 +1000, Hari Yellina
<yellina@stripped> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I trying to add one year to date function is there a good documentation on
> how we can manipulate on date function.
>
> Changing the format of dates for mysql.
>
> Thank you ,
>
> Harry

date and time functions.Hari Yellina4 Jul
Re: date and time functions.Eric Bergen4 Jul
  • mysql sql questionbruce4 Jul
    • Re: mysql sql questionPaul DuBois4 Jul
      • RE: mysql sql questionbruce5 Jul
    • Re: mysql sql questionPeter Brawley6 Jul
RE: mysql sql questionbruce5 Jul
  • RE: mysql sql questionbruce5 Jul
RE: mysql sql questionQuentin Bennett5 Jul
  • RE: mysql sql questionbruce5 Jul
RE: mysql sql questionQuentin Bennett5 Jul
  • RE: mysql sql questionbruce5 Jul
    • mysql sql files...bruce5 Jul
      • RE: mysql sql files...bruce5 Jul
      • Re: mysql sql files...Paul DuBois5 Jul
    • Re: mysql sql questionJohn Hicks5 Jul
Re: mysql sql questionSGreen7 Jul