List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Le Date:October 25 1999 7:56pm
Subject:Re: Newsgroup.
View as plain text
There is a readonly newsgroup at news://

To post, you need to be a subscriber of this list.  There are numerous
other mailing lists available on as a newsgroup.  I am
willing to gateway other mailing lists if they are interesting (to me).
Suggestions are welcome.

Tin Le

Net Images - Premier Web Presence Provider
Internet Security and Firewall Consulting
Tin Le - tin@stripped