List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chuck Barnett Date:July 3 2004 1:58am
Subject:restore from mysqldump file
View as plain text
Hello, I have a huge problem that you guys may be able to help me with.

I did a mysqldump   all databases into a sql71.sql file.

when I try and I get the following error when trying to restore

ERROR 1050 at line 204528: Table 'columns_priv' already exists

I'm sure that this is for the mysql database.

Im doing this to restore
mysql --user=root -p < sql71.sql

please give me some help on this....the .sql file is 170+megs in size.

Thanks,
Chuck
Thread
restore from mysqldump fileChuck Barnett3 Jul
  • Re: restore from mysqldump fileandy thomas3 Jul
    • granting user privs...bruce3 Jul
  • Re: restore from mysqldump fileAndrew Pattison3 Jul