List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Schalk Date:June 30 2004 8:28pm
Subject:FULLTEXT
View as plain text
I am using the following command on MySQL 4.0.18

ALTER TABLE tablename MODIFY columnname FULLTEXT;

I keep getting an error regarding FULLTEXT. Where am I going wrong?

Kind Regards

Schalk Neethling

Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding

Tel: +27125468436

Fax: +27125468436

email:schalk@stripped

web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.

Thread
FULLTEXTSchalk30 Jun
  • Re: FULLTEXTEric Bergen30 Jun