List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthias Eireiner Date:June 28 2004 10:22pm
Subject:time on tenth of secounds
View as plain text
Hi there,

I'm currently writing a tool for managing time during a competition. My
problem is, that I want to save the time with the fraction of seconds.
as far as I know MySQL is fine with something like "D HH:MM:SS.fraction",
but doesn't store the fraction. Is there anything that could fix that
problem?
I thought about an extra integer column only for the fraction, but I would
love to use the MySQL built in sub and add functions.

Any help is very appreciated.
thanks in advance

- Matthias

Thread
mysql client connectivity and "orphaned" connectionsJim28 Jun
  • Re: mysql client connectivity and "orphaned" connectionsEric Bergen28 Jun
    • time on tenth of secoundsMatthias Eireiner29 Jun
      • Re: time on tenth of secoundsEgor Egorov1 Jul
  • Re: mysql client connectivity and "orphaned" connectionsEgor Egorov1 Jul