List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SGreen Date:June 28 2004 3:51pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Storage Engines and Table Types.....
View as plain text
You can see a list of the available storage types with  SHOW ENGINES

To see which engine is in use for any table you can SHOW TABLE STATUS or
SHOW CREATE TABLE <tablename>

All of these commands, and more, are documented at :
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/SHOW.html

Yours,
Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine

                      "Scott Fletcher"

                      <SFletcher@abcoa.        To:       <mysql@stripped>

                      com>                     cc:

                                               Fax to:

                      06/28/2004 11:27         Subject:  MySQL Storage Engines and Table
Types.....
                      AM

Hi!

    How do I know which of the storage engine am I using or running, or
whatever that use the databases/tables?

Thanks,
 Scott F.

Thread
MySQL Storage Engines and Table Types.....Scott Fletcher28 Jun
RE: MySQL Storage Engines and Table Types.....Victor Pendleton28 Jun
Re: MySQL Storage Engines and Table Types.....SGreen28 Jun
  • Re: MySQL Storage Engines and Table Types.....Eric Bergen29 Jun