List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gilbert Wu Date:June 28 2004 11:11am
Subject:RE: triggers or stored procedures
View as plain text

I would agree with Martijn that both features are important. It is like arguing if air
conditioning is more important than automatic gearbox when you buy a car. They are both
useful but which one you go for depends on where and how you drive the car. Personally, I
would have both and also leather seats and cruise control...

It may make an interesting hobby to build your own car but I hate reinventing the wheel.