List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 28 2004 10:39am
Subject:Re: triggers or stored procedures
View as plain text
Hi Carlos,

> What is more important? triggers or stored procedures.
> I think that triggers they are a lot more important than stored proc.
because stored procs they can be implemented in the front end application.

Then they wouldn't be Stored Procedures anymore would they :-)

> In the version 5 should be implemented triggers instead of stored

Both are very much alike - the difference is direct
calling compared to triggered calling. Anyway, the
language is the same.

IMO, they could/should be implemented both in 5.0

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions

triggers or stored proceduresCarlos J Souza28 Jun
Re: triggers or stored proceduresMartijn Tonies28 Jun
Re: triggers or stored proceduresJosh Trutwin28 Jun
RE: triggers or stored proceduresGilbert Wu28 Jun
Re: triggers or stored proceduresSGreen28 Jun