List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Schalk Date:June 27 2004 9:33pm
Subject:RE: Query problem
View as plain text
Why is the following query retuning doctype’s different to what is asked
for?
SELECT * FROM documents WHERE jstate = 'California: State Court' AND doctype
= 'Verdict'

Any ideas? As far as I can see it should only return a document if it is a
Verdict and matches the state California: State Court.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@stripped
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.

Thread
RE: Query problemSchalk27 Jun
  • Re: Query problemEric Bergen28 Jun