List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stassen Date:June 26 2004 3:41pm
Subject:Re: insert into text field [Solved]
View as plain text
Spaces were not the problem here. "desc" is a reserved word, which makes it
a poor choice for a column name, as you'll have to quote it with backticks
(~) every time you use it.

Michael

Nitin wrote:

> Solved.

Thread
insert into text fieldNitin26 Jun
  • Re: insert into text field [Solved]Nitin26 Jun
    • basic information on setting up a mysql db for remote access...bruce26 Jun
      • Re: basic information on setting up a mysql db for remote access...Michael Stassen26 Jun
    • Re: insert into text field [Solved]Michael Stassen26 Jun
  • Re: insert into text fieldEric Bergen27 Jun