List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Kieran Kelleher Date:June 24 2004 7:54pm
Subject:How to set up replication (was Re: innodb and backup)
View as plain text
I have just documented how I set it up a new slave last week to
replicate against an existing master and it was really easier than I
expected. It works like a charm so far. Here is the instructions....

http://homepage.mac.com/kelleherk/iblog/C711669388/E351220100/index.html

I hope this helps :-)

- Kieran

Config = OS X 10.3.4 / Java 1.4.2 /  WO 5.2.3 / XCode v1.2 / MySQL
4.0.20 / Connector-J 3.0.11
Blog: http://webobjects.webhop.org/