List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Scuccimarra Date:June 24 2004 3:11pm
Subject:Query Problem with Lists
View as plain text
I have a table where one field is a long list of numbers in comma-delimited

I need to do a query like:

FROM		Table
WHERE	[number] IN list

If I cut and paste the actual list in it works fine but when I use the
column-name containing the list it returns nothing. I've been searching the
MySQL docs for hours and haven't turned up anything. Apparently I can use
set functions but the lists seem to be too big to store as sets.

Any help is appreciated.

Query Problem with ListsEric Scuccimarra24 Jun
  • Re: Query Problem with ListsBrent Baisley24 Jun
Re: Query Problem with ListsEamon Daly24 Jun
Re: Query Problem with ListsSGreen24 Jun
  • Re: Query Problem with ListsEric Scuccimarra24 Jun