List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stassen Date:June 22 2004 4:21pm
Subject:Re: mysql control center documentation
View as plain text
Somehow I didn't notice "mysql control center" in the Subject until the
exact moment I hit "Send".  Sorry about that.  Please ignore my unhelpful reply.

I seem to remember that your question has been asked before, and that the
answer was that it's pretty self-explanatory.  You might check the list
archives <http://lists.mysql.com/mysql>.

Michael

Michael Stassen wrote:

> The MySQL web site was recently reorganized.  For some reason, when they
> did so, the buried the manual 4 clicks away in the "Developer Zone".
> It's not clear to me how anyone new is supposed to find it there.  In
> any case, the URL is <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/index.html>.
>
> Michael
>
> Chris Stevenson wrote:
>
>> Is there a user guide available anywhere?  I can't seem to find anything
>> on mysql.com

Thread
mysql control center documentationChris Stevenson22 Jun
  • Re: mysql control center documentationMichael Stassen22 Jun
    • Re: mysql control center documentationMichael Stassen22 Jun
RE: mysql control center documentationBob)22 Jun
  • Re: mysql control center documentationEric Bergen22 Jun
    • Re: mysql control center documentationMichael Stassen22 Jun