List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Stassen Date:June 22 2004 4:12pm
Subject:Re: mysql control center documentation
View as plain text
The MySQL web site was recently reorganized.  For some reason, when they did
so, the buried the manual 4 clicks away in the "Developer Zone".  It's not
clear to me how anyone new is supposed to find it there.  In any case, the
URL is <http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/index.html>.

Michael

Chris Stevenson wrote:
> Is there a user guide available anywhere?  I can't seem to find anything
> on mysql.com

Thread
mysql control center documentationChris Stevenson22 Jun
  • Re: mysql control center documentationMichael Stassen22 Jun
    • Re: mysql control center documentationMichael Stassen22 Jun
RE: mysql control center documentationBob)22 Jun
  • Re: mysql control center documentationEric Bergen22 Jun
    • Re: mysql control center documentationMichael Stassen22 Jun