List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 16 2004 7:06am
Subject:Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDER clause
View as plain text
Hi Dave,

> Unfortunately species_id is a column I am using for joining so I need the
> fully qualified name both in the SELECT and the ORDER BY.

What does the join have to do with the ORDER BY?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDER clauseDave Torr15 Jun
  • Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDER clauseMartijn Tonies15 Jun
Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDERclauseDave Torr16 Jun
  • Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDER clauseMartijn Tonies16 Jun
Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDERclauseDave Torr16 Jun
  • Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDER clauseMartijn Tonies16 Jun
Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in globalORDER clauseSGreen16 Jun
Re: Error 1250 Table from one of the SELECT's cannot be used in global ORDERclauseDave Torr17 Jun