List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:TR Date:April 12 1999 4:46am
Subject:Linking mySQL to website
View as plain text
I am searching for a tutorial or person that can help me in linking
mySQL to a web site.  I am developing my site in Win'95 and would like
to port the application to UNIX.  I understand mySQL must be linked to
the website through ODBC, but do not exactly know what that process is
to make the link.  Can I link mySQL to the website through the Microsoft
Personal Web Server, or do I need a specific server with mySQL?  Thank
you for your help.

Troy Robinson
troy@stripped
Thread
Linking mySQL to websiteTR12 Apr
  • Re: Linking mySQL to websiteTomislav PETROVIC12 Apr
  • data types between mysql and oracle 8Jann Linder14 Jun
    • Re: data types between mysql and oracle 8sinisa14 Jun
  • Re: bug: segfaults with mysql_read_default_group!Sinisa Milivojevic11 Mar
Re: Linking mySQL to websiteJames Turinsky12 Apr