List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 10 2004 12:02pm
Subject:Re: Last Modified
View as plain text
> > Mind you --
> >
> > > If your table contains a timestamp field, it will update each time the
> row
> > > is altered.  Otherwise I don't think it's possible.
> >
> > That's on a per ROW basis, not TABLE basis.
>
> But if it is on every row, you can MAX() it to get the latest row update,
> which is the latest table update.

How fast would this be on a largish table?

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Last ModifiedPaul McNeil10 Jun
  • RE: How do you display last modified dateDan V10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedMartijn Tonies10 Jun
    • Re: Last ModifiedAlec.Cawley10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedCarsten R. Dreesbach10 Jun
Re: Last ModifiedMartijn Tonies10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedAlec.Cawley10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedEgor Egorov11 Jun