List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carsten R. Dreesbach Date:June 10 2004 11:35am
Subject:Re: Last Modified
View as plain text
If  all  you're  looking to do is check the last time the entire table
was  updated,  why  don't you just look at the last time the .frm file
(if using MyISAM tables, of course) was modified?

--
Best regards,

Carsten R. Dreesbach                   mailto:carsten.dreesbach@stripped
Senior Consultant
Systar, Inc.
8000 Westpark Dr
Suite 450
McLean, VA  22102
USA
Tel:  (703) 556-8436
Fax:  (703) 556-8430
Cel:  (571) 213-7904

Thread
Last ModifiedPaul McNeil10 Jun
  • RE: How do you display last modified dateDan V10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedMartijn Tonies10 Jun
    • Re: Last ModifiedAlec.Cawley10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedCarsten R. Dreesbach10 Jun
Re: Last ModifiedMartijn Tonies10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedAlec.Cawley10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedEgor Egorov11 Jun