List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Egor Egorov Date:June 10 2004 10:58am
Subject:Re: MySQL on NetWare and Backups
View as plain text
"Mark Goldfarb" <Mark@stripped> wrote:

> Hi.  Hope someone can help me.  I am running MySQL on a NetWare 6.x
> server. I am using Veritas BackupExec.   I currently manually copy the
> files before a backup or manually unload the MySQL server.  I would like
> to automate the backup.   What is the best way to do a backup on a
> NetWare server.

Take a look at mysqlhotcopy script, that may help you.

  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Egor Egorov
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   Egor.Egorov@stripped
       <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
MySQL on NetWare and BackupsMark Goldfarb9 Jun
  • Re: MySQL on NetWare and BackupsEgor Egorov10 Jun
Re: MySQL on NetWare and BackupsMark Goldfarb10 Jun
  • Re: MySQL on NetWare and BackupsEgor Egorov10 Jun
    • Re: MySQL on NetWare and BackupsDuncan Hill10 Jun
Re: MySQL on NetWare and BackupsMark Goldfarb10 Jun