List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McNeil Date:June 10 2004 11:19am
Subject:Last Modified
View as plain text
If your table contains a timestamp field, it will update each time the row
is altered.  Otherwise I don't think it's possible.

You Wrote ---------
Hello I am using PHP, MySQL. How would I query MySQL to display the last
time a table was last modified/changed/or updated. For example I have a user
that updates a stats page via the web, and I would like it to say (Current
up to "The last date the stats table was modified"). Thanks for your help,
I've been looking online as well but thought this may be quicker. Take care.
Thanks again.

God Bless

Paul C. McNeil
Developer in Java, MS-SQL, MySQL, and web technologies.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
To God Be The Glory!

Thread
Last ModifiedPaul McNeil10 Jun
  • RE: How do you display last modified dateDan V10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedMartijn Tonies10 Jun
    • Re: Last ModifiedAlec.Cawley10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedCarsten R. Dreesbach10 Jun
Re: Last ModifiedMartijn Tonies10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedAlec.Cawley10 Jun
  • Re: Last ModifiedEgor Egorov11 Jun