List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ronan Lucio Date:June 9 2004 6:54pm
Subject:Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.
View as plain text
Blake,

> Query
> UPDATE table SET 1 = '1' WHERE id = '1'
>
> |#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that
> corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
> near '1  =  '1' WHERE id =  '1'' at line 1

Is the column 1 string type?
If it´s numec type. You should use SET 1=1 instead of SET 1='1'

Ronan

Thread
inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
    • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
      • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
        • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Ronan Lucio9 Jun