List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ronan Lucio Date:June 9 2004 6:44pm
Subject:Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.
View as plain text
> I am having a update problem, I have a table that has 28 columns they
> are name 1-28.  I am able to insert data into the table. When I try to
> update info into the table it does not work. Any ideas?

1) What are the QUERY you´re using to UPDATE datas?
2) What is the error message?
3) What are the version of MySQL you are using?
4) Do you have GRANT privileges to UPDATE data in such table?

Ronan

Thread
inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
    • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
      • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
        • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Ronan Lucio9 Jun