List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Blake Schroeder Date:June 9 2004 6:43pm
Subject:Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.
View as plain text
Sorry

Query
UPDATE table SET 1 = '1' WHERE id = '1'

|#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near '1  =  '1' WHERE id =  '1'' at line 1

-Blake

Dan Nelson wrote:

>In the last episode (Jun 09), Blake Schroeder said:
>

>>I am having a update problem, I have a table that has 28 columns they
>>are name 1-28.  I am able to insert data into the table. When I try to
>>update info into the table it does not work. Any ideas?
>>

>Not until you tell us the error message.

Thread
inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
    • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
      • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
        • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Ronan Lucio9 Jun