List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Blake Schroeder Date:June 9 2004 6:37pm
Subject:inserting works fine but I cant update.
View as plain text
I am having a update problem, I have a table that has 28 columns they
are name 1-28.  I am able to insert data into the table. When I try to
update info into the table it does not work. Any ideas?

Thread
inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
    • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
      • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Dan Nelson9 Jun
        • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Blake Schroeder9 Jun
  • Re: inserting works fine but I cant update.Ronan Lucio9 Jun