List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Victor Medina Date:June 8 2004 4:06pm
Subject:Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging system
View as plain text

Thread
Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemTerence8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemMartijn Tonies8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemTerence8 Jun
    • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
    • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemVictor Medina8 Jun