List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:June 8 2004 7:15am
Subject:Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging system
View as plain text

> We're looking for a client-server instant messaging system (opensource),
> powered by MySQL if possible. Anyone know of one?
> I've been taking a look at Gaim, Sim etc, but these all piggyback on
Yahoo,
> MSN etc which is not what we're looking for since it must run on our lan.
>
> Thanks for any ideas...

Well, not open source, but ICQ can be run at your own servers
as far as I know. We tried that a long time ago... worked fine.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Thread
Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemTerence8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemMartijn Tonies8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemTerence8 Jun
    • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
    • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemVictor Medina8 Jun