List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Smelser Date:June 8 2004 7:06am
Subject:Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging system
View as plain text
Thread
Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemTerence8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemMartijn Tonies8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemTerence8 Jun
    • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
    • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemJeff Smelser8 Jun
  • Re: Know of a MySQL powered Instant Messaging systemVictor Medina8 Jun