List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Le Date:April 11 1999 11:10pm
Subject:Re: mod_auth_mysql-2.20 not making libauth_mysql.a
View as plain text
It's a bug in the Configure script.  I've never bothered to track it down,
but have run into this problem for the past 6 months or longer.

In your Apache source tree, go to src/modules/auth_mysql, edit Makefile and
search for "LIBEXT".  The bug is that Configure sets it to "LIBEXT=o" which
is wrong.  You want to change it to "LIBEXT=a", then rerun make to get your
libauth_mysql.a

Tin Le

----
Net Images - Premier Web Presence Provider   http://www.netimages.com/~tin
Internet Security and Firewall Consulting
Tin Le - tin@stripped