List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Hill Date:April 11 1999 6:46pm
Subject:mod_auth_mysql-2.20 not making libauth_mysql.a
View as plain text
When I make mod_auth_mysql-2.20, the instructions say to add a line to
the Apache configure script to activate libauth_mysql.a.  Problem is,
making mod_auth_mysql does not appear to create libauth_mysql.a. I've
made past versions of mod_auth_mysql with no such problems (albeit, on a
different system).

libauth_mysql.a isn't to be found under the mod_auth_mysql-2.20 source
directory nor under the apache directory src/modules/auth_mysql. When
running the Configure script and making mod_auth_mysql, no errors or
warnings are reported.

I do get libauth_mysql.module, libauth_mysql.module.in and
mod_auth_mysql.c under the mod_auth_mysql source directory, and I get
auth_mysql_config.h, libauth_mysql.module and mod_auth_mysql.c put under
the Apache module source directory.

I am building Apache with mod_ssl and PHP3 as well, but I see no reason
this should have an impact on the build of mod_auth_mysql.
Unfortunately, I don't know enough about the Configure and Make files to
see what's going wrong. With no error signs, I'm lost.

I'm doing all of this on a brand new install of Linux 2.0.36 (Debian)
running on a PII Celeron 266Mhz w/64MB RAM.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Jeff Hill
Thread
mod_auth_mysql-2.20 not making libauth_mysql.aJeff Hill12 Apr
  • Re: mod_auth_mysql-2.20 not making libauth_mysql.aTin Le12 Apr
    • Re: mod_auth_mysql-2.20 not making libauth_mysql.aJeff Hill12 Apr
      • Re: mod_auth_mysql-2.20 not making libauth_mysql.aTin Le13 Apr