List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:McKeever Chris Date:June 3 2004 5:14pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump WHERE clause
View as plain text
On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:11 , McKeever Chris <tech-mail@stripped> sent:

>On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:07 , gerald_clark gerald_clark@stripped> sent:
>

>>McKeever Chris wrote:
>>
>>>MYSQL 4.0.13
>>>
>>>I must be doing something wrong - I am trying to do a mysql dump and it keeps
> yelling that tables dont exist whenever I put a where
clause
>in..
>>>it runs fine when I leave the where clause off - any help here?
>>>
>>>mysqldump -u root -p hotswap EmailDatabase_k EmailMessage_k
> "--where=EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and
>>>EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id" > kvanoni.db
>>>
>>mysqldump -u root -p hotswap EmailDatabase_k EmailMessage_k
> --where="EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and
>>EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id" > kvanoni.db
>>

>gerald thanks for the response - but
>
>that is what I had - different quote placement - but same results nonetheless  .. does
> this dual table/where clause work for you

this is what the output is - it cant pull the where from the single table -

--
-- Dumping data for table `EmailDatabase_k`
--
-- WHERE:  EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id

>>>if I make it just a single clause, it then says that table doesnt exist
> etc...
>>>
>>>as I said, I take out the where and it works...thanks
>>>
>>>-------------------------------------------
>>>Chris McKeever
>>>If you want to reply directly to me, please use
> cgmckeever--at--prupref---dot---com
>>>http://www.prupref.com">www.prupref.com>
>>>Prudential Preferred Properties
>>>http://www.prupref.com">Chicago and Illinois NorthShore Real Estate
> Experts
>>>

>>>---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
>>>Success Driven By Results
>>>   Results Driven By Commitment
>>>      Commitment Driven By Integrity
>>>         We Are Prudential Preferred Properties
>>>

>---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
>
>--

---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
Thread
Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
    • mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clausegerald_clark3 Jun
        • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
          • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMichael Stassen3 Jun
        • SOLVED Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
    • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
      • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansMatt W3 Jun