List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:McKeever Chris Date:June 3 2004 5:11pm
Subject:Re: mysqldump WHERE clause
View as plain text

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:07 , gerald_clark <gerald_clark@stripped> sent:

>McKeever Chris wrote:
>
>>MYSQL 4.0.13
>>
>>I must be doing something wrong - I am trying to do a mysql dump and it keeps
> yelling that tables dont exist whenever I put a where clause
in..
>>it runs fine when I leave the where clause off - any help here?
>>
>>mysqldump -u root -p hotswap EmailDatabase_k EmailMessage_k
> "--where=EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and
>>EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id" > kvanoni.db
>>
>mysqldump -u root -p hotswap EmailDatabase_k EmailMessage_k
> --where="EmailDatabase_k.Account='kvanoni' and
>EmailDatabase_k.id=EmailMessage_k.id" > kvanoni.db

gerald thanks for the response - but

that is what I had - different quote placement - but same results nonetheless  .. does
this dual table/where clause work for you

>>if I make it just a single clause, it then says that table doesnt exist etc...
>>
>>as I said, I take out the where and it works...thanks
>>
>>-------------------------------------------
>>Chris McKeever
>>If you want to reply directly to me, please use
> cgmckeever--at--prupref---dot---com
>>http://www.prupref.com">www.prupref.com>
>>Prudential Preferred Properties
>>http://www.prupref.com">Chicago and Illinois NorthShore Real Estate Experts
>>

>>---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
>>Success Driven By Results
>>   Results Driven By Commitment
>>      Commitment Driven By Integrity
>>         We Are Prudential Preferred Properties

---- Prudential Preferred Properties   www.prupref.com
Thread
Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
    • mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clausegerald_clark3 Jun
        • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
          • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
      • Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMichael Stassen3 Jun
        • SOLVED Re: mysqldump WHERE clauseMcKeever Chris3 Jun
    • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDossy3 Jun
      • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansDan Nelson3 Jun
  • Re: Tuning MySQL 4.0.20 for large full table scansMatt W3 Jun